UNLEASH YOUR INNER CONTAGIOUSLY POSITIVE BY GOING ON A HEALTHY LIVING ADVENTURE!
Getting healthy & happy has become way too complicated. I’m here to help you simplify it.
From Sick & Tired to Healthy & Energized.
From Confused & Frustrated to Clarity & Ease.
From Stressed Out & Maxed Out to Unleashing Your Inner Contagiously Positive.
I want you to know that the inspiration to create these programs is because I had my own personal struggles with food, feeling burnt out and limiting beliefs holding me back from my true potential. I was a carbohydrate addict, a negative thinker, a let’s climb the corporate ladder at any costs – which ended up making me feel stressed out, burnt out, worn out. I was also really confused about what worked for me to stay happy and healthy. One of the biggest challenges was going within and listening to my own intuition, while also learning from experts. I started by becoming a vegan and that didn’t work for me, but I kept eating that way because I thought it was the way. Becoming a coach was a way to teach people that there isn’t just one way. Your body needs certain nutrients, but you can choose what dietary lifestyle to get those nutrients. Which is what I do. I call myself a Flexitarian, which you will learn all about in this program. The program embraces three principles.
- Mind – clearing up the toxins from your thoughts and limiting beliefs
- Heart & Soul – self-love, self-care, getting in full alignment with YOU.
- Body – Nutrition (eating whole-foods), movement and sleep.
Health & happiness is created, not inherited. You are the only one who can create it and I cannot wait to guide you into creating and living a beautiful, joyful, fabulous, healthy life.
You Cannot Have a Healthy Body Without a Healthy Mind
You might go through the book and say, why are we talking about limiting beliefs and happiness challenges so much? Because absolutely everything is connected. Let me explain.
I hear all the time, “I can’t seem to find a diet that works. I lose weight, and gain it back quickly or more.” Or, “I feel like those diets are so limiting and I either don’t like the food or I’m starving all the time.”
Here’s the thing you need to know about dieting. They are short term fixes. You can go on the diet, and lose the weight, or heal your body from something that you are struggling with, but you must learn the science of your body and develop a lifestyle to keep the weight and illness away. Otherwise, it will just constantly come back – keeping you on an endless cycle.
This was one of the most fascinating courses when I was getting my health coaching certification – the science behind the mind-body connection.
Dieting ignites pain points in your subconscious and conscious mind. At a neurological level, most people don’t stay on the diet because it’s too painful. Meaning, too hard to maintain (pain), too restrictive (pain), causes hunger (pain) or just feels so incredibly lacking (also a form of pain). Pain is anything that makes you uncomfortable. It’s not just the pain you experience in your body with aches, for example. I’m uncomfortable, this is lacking, this doesn’t feel good = pain. All this makes you feel stressed and that equals pain. So, you tell yourself it’s not worth it. Not because you are weak, but because your brain wants to protect you from experiencing pain. It really is that simple. If you ignite the pleasure centre in your brain, you will experience magical things in your body and your mind – in your life.
That means you need to feed your brain pleasure so you don’t want to give up. That’s how you create a lifestyle. EVERYTHING I am teaching in this program, with the information, the exercises, the challenges, the pleasurable food, and soul assignments are all to ignite these pleasure signals in your brain so you can get off the diet rollercoaster and play the long game so you live a healthy life, not just a short game with healthy moments while on a diet.
By making these little shifts that I recommend in this book, you begin to ignite the pleasure centre in your brain and crave more of that pleasurable experience. All of sudden it becomes very easy to make healthy choices because it feels so good to feel good.
These tools isn’t just beneficial for losing weight or getting healthy. If you can learn to ignite the pleasure centre in your brain on a regular basis, you will begin to transform other areas of your life as well. This isn’t me talking woo-woo, this is science. Learning how your body and mind works is pure power! Unleash that power today.
Healthy Living May Cause:
- Health, happiness & probably laugh lines.
- Feelings of health and vitality.
- An increase in energy.
- Improved digestion.
- Clear and beautiful skin.
- Better sleep.
- A boosted immune system.
- A more positive outlook on life.
- Cause you to make life fun.
- Overcome negative body issues.
- Lower your stress levels.
- Eat foods that support your mind and your body.
- Connect with food with an attitude of gratitude and overcome eaters guilt.
- More pleasure in your life. I like this one!
- And so much more!
If you experience any of these symptoms, keep going!
It Goes Deeper Than Just Food
Every time you decide to not eat something because you want to be slimmer, binge eat because you are trying to cover up an emotion, or look in the mirror and say negative, self-shaming things to yourself, it chips away at your three power sources that I call your Fearsome Threesome: Your Mind – Your Body – Your Soul. There is nourishment for the body (the foods you eat, and the way you move) and nourishment for your mind and soul (your relationships, spiritual practices, self care, self-love, and personal growth, and work-life balance). All of these need to be fed in order to grow, survive and most importantly, thrive and be contagiously positive.
You are going to learn a lot, but we are going to have some fun while doing it. The main goal of living a Contagiously Positive lifestyle is to become aware of how you are nourishing your mind, body and soul. Once this awareness takes place magical things start to occur. You start to let go of things you never imagined you could let go of and begin to achieve all of your goals and desires.
What’s Inside? $147 For The Bundle
- The entire beautifully designed 180 page Happier & Healthier You Guided Program.
- 6 x Weekly Workbook Menus that coach you step-by-by through your health and happiness journey.
- You will also receive my 1-Hour Digital Workshop, The Contagiously Positive Guide To Better Sleep.
- The Contagiously Positive Happier & Healthier You Cookbook with 81 Anti-negativity Recipes (with beautiful photos). A limiting belief about eating healthy is that it won’t taste good, or you have to give up your favourite foods, or you have to follow one diet and be limited. If you strip away all the fad trends, labels, fancy diet names, and conflicting data, what you are left with is simplicity. Healthy Living breaks it all down for you. The good, the myths, and all the deliciousness. I provide gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and omnivore options in all of our meal plans. The recipes are a mix of so many dishes from Mexican, Asian, Italian, Dinner Favourites, Soups, Stews, Sandwiches, Stir-fries, Big Bowl Salads, Sweets, Treats, Dressings and so much more!
- As we make any changes, you will receive free lifetime access to the plans and eBook updates.
Life Should Taste Good – Keep It Tasty
Here are just some of the juicy details on what you will learn in the program. It is so deliciously Contagiously Positive!
We will work together to set the scene to getting you started and lay the groundwork for you to create lasting changes. In the first week you will Nourish Your Mind. You will learn how to be successful throughout your journey to better health and happiness. I will guide you towards releasing limiting beliefs and strengthening your mind.
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Detoxing Your Mind
- Reprogramming Old Thought Patterns Holding You Back
In week 2 we work on Nourishing Your Soul. You will become clear on your core desired feelings.
- Creating a Self-Love/Care Practice
- Igniting Your Inner Compass
- The Power of Simplicity
- Stress Management Tools
- Dealing With Resistance From Family & Friends
This is where you get to create a life that you love. Step-by-step process to creating achievable goals and how to fully step into and embrace the power that lies within you. Eating and thinking is habitual, so together we will work towards creating and embracing changes for long term health and happiness.
- Embracing Healthy Habits
- Creating Goals With Heart & Soul
- Getting Clear On What Makes You Tick (Making Habits Stick)
- Connecting Your Mood With Your Food
In week 4 we begin to Nourish Your Body. You are going to learn what nutrients your body needs to lose weight, maintain your weight, stay healthy and keep your body vibrant and happy. Understanding what your body needs is the key to staying healthy. Once you start to lose weight and feel your body healing, you will truly understand this. It’s not about eliminating food, it’s knowing what your body needs to be healthy.
You will also learn about how when you eat is just as important as what you eat. Once you understand what nutrients your body needs, I’m going to show you how to put it all together, so you can start creating naturally balanced meals that will give you all the essential nutrients you need to lose weight and get healthy. This is where the fun comes in. We will plan, we will cook and we will eat!
- Essential Nutrients
- Preparing, Cooking and Planning Your Meals
- Moving Your Body
- Getting Better Sleep
We continue to Nourish Your Body in week 5. When you are trying to eat healthy and shop smart, some of the products that are marketed as healthy may actually be keeping you from your weight loss goals. This week you are going to learn how to decode labels, decode menu lingo and make healthy selections when you are shopping, but also when someone else is going the cooking.
We are also tackling the sugar habit. This is a biggie for so many who struggle with uncontrollable sugar cravings. If this is you, you are not alone.
- Label Reading 101
- Decoding Restaurant Menu Lingo
- Breaking The Sugar Habit
This last week is a continuation of the previous weeks, Nourishing Your Mind, Body and Soul, but also some fun stuff every Contagiously Positive cook should know.
- Fridgespiration (Create a Contagiously Positive Kitchen)
- Healthy Living On A Budget
- Healthy Dinner Party & Holiday Eating (With Bonus Party Planning Guide)
- Staying Healthy On The Road
- Seasonal Eating + To Go Organic or Not To Go Organic
After You Sign Up
Here is what you can expect:
- You will receive a welcome email, and all digital files immediately upon signing up.
- Email me directly with any questions and I will be your personal Contagiously Positive coach. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When you click buy now (above) you do not need a PayPal account to purchase. Just click on the Pay With Debit Or Credit Card option to use express check out.